Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Let's try and remember to not forget.

Sunday was my 29th birthday.  It was one of the best birthdays I have had EVER! I cannot imagine that 30 could be any better.  I believe that as you get older you tend to reminisce more often.  It is true for me.  Maybe it's because things have slowed down a little bit and I haven't had too many life altering events in the past year.  I know that the past 10 years has been full of them.  Here's the rundown:
at 19 Met my husband, got engaged.
at 20 Got married in June, found out I was pregnant in August
at 21 had my first child in May and first anniversary in June.
at 22 Found out I was pregnant again and moved from Louisiana to Northwest Arkansas.
at 23 I had my second child.
at 24 Started homeschooling  and went on my dream vacation to NYC at Christmastime
at 25 bought a house and had my third child
at 26 found out I was pregnant after my oldest's fifth birthday party.  
at 27 had my 4th child
at 28 I was recovering
at 29 I finally caught my breath enough to start a blog.  

Now I have a lot of material to work with and maybe, just maybe, a little time to write down a few moments, memories, tips and tricks that I have learned.  Now, I just have to try and remember to not forget all of the little things that have happened in the past 9 years.  When I am looking through pictures, or cleaning out closets, I plan to share all of the little memories that have been jogged by those things.  This is my online, ongoing scrapbook of sorts.  I hope it's as much fun for you as I plan on it being for me.

6 comments:

  1. Love love love your family! I look forward to reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Welcome to the blogosphere, Ashley!!! You have a lot to contribute. I was cracking up (and giving you a salute) at your rundown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just remember that certain husbands read their wives' friends' blogs. ahem...
    Sincerely, Chris on Ginny's account

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the picture! It's going to be good to see what's going on in that beautiful family of yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blog! I could definitely relate as my twenties flew by as well! I've also been rolling around the idea of a blog in my head. Love that you started one. Great ideas for a theme :)

    ReplyDelete